- Two individuals injured in Baroh and Khanjar alongside the LoC after Indian troops resort to unprovoked firing
- ISPR says Indian troops intentionally focused the civilian inhabitants with mortars and automatics
- Indian troops have dedicated 38 ceasefire violations alongside the LoC since January 1, army’s media wing says
Two individuals had been injured on Sunday after Indian Military troops as soon as once more resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation in Baroh and Khanjar sectors located alongside the Line of Management (LoC).
In response to an announcement launched by the Inter-Providers Public Relations (ISPR), the Indian troops intentionally focused the civilian inhabitants residing alongside the LoC with mortars and automatics.
Because of the indiscriminate firing by the Indian troops, two aged residents of the identical household sustained accidents, the assertion learn. The injured have been evacuated from their home and have been shifted to a close-by hospital for crucial medical therapy.
As per the ISPR, these are the primary two civilian casualties on this yr. Indian troops have dedicated 38 ceasefire violations alongside the LoC since January 1, it mentioned.
Martyred solider laid to relaxation
In a separate incident, a soldier, recognized as Sepoy Naseer, embraced martyrdom after being shot throughout an Intelligence Primarily based Operation (IBO). In response to the ISPR, the incident happened when troopers launched the IBO on a terrorist hideout in Kani Roga, Doga Macha of the North Waziristan District (NWD). Two terrorists had been killed within the operation, the ISPR added.
The funeral prayers of Sepoy Naseer had been provided at this native city in Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Per the ISPR assertion, the martyred soldier’s funeral prayers had been attended by numerous individuals and he was laid to relaxation with full army honours.