- Shafqat Mehmood asserts that training is the gateway to future
- Everybody ought to welcome the chance to check, says minister
- Govt has introduced to reopen academic establishments in phases
Schooling Minister Shafqat Mehmood expressed shock after seeing the “negative reaction” of some college students to the reopening of colleges, schools and universities.
The federal government introduced earlier at present that every one academic establishments shall be reopened in a phased method from this month.
Taking to Twitter, the training minister stated on Monday: “It surprises me when I see the negative reaction of some students to school/college/Universities reopening.”
“Education is a gateway to the future. Also, Education years are also the best time of ones life,” Shafqat Mehmood stated.
Learn extra: Shafqat Mehmood memes storm social media
The training minister asserted that everybody ought to welcome the chance to check and be amongst associates.
Govt proclaims reopening of colleges in three phases
Earlier within the day, Mehmood introduced that colleges and academic establishments will reopen throughout the nation in three phases.
“On January 18, classes for grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 — those that have exams — will resume,” he had stated throughout a information convention together with SAPM on Well being Dr Faisal Sultan. “This means that students of grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 will go to their schools and colleges from January 18 and their studies will resume.”
Learn extra: Govt decides to reopen colleges in phases
The minister had stated that within the second section, college students of main courses until grade 8 will return to colleges from January 25.
Mehmood had stated that universities and different increased training establishments will reopen from February 1 within the third and final section.
- On-line studying can resume from Jan 11
- Courses 9 to 12 would begin from Jan 18
- Courses 1 to eight would begin from Jan 25
- Greater training courses at universities and schools to start out from Feb 1
- Board exams have been postponed to Might and June
- One other assembly on January 14 to assessment the state of affairs