The Punjab authorities on Saturday introduced a lockdown in 13 areas of Lahore after observing an increase within the positivity ratio within the final two weeks.
“There has been an increase in positivity percentage and prevalence of COVID-19 in the province of Punjab during the last two weeks which poses a serious and imminent threat to public health,” learn a notification issued by the Punjab Main and Secondary Healthcare Division.
In keeping with the notification, division secretary, Sarah Aslam, introduced that there shall be “controlled entry and exit” within the 13 areas of Lahore, recognized as hotspots.
These embody the cities of Allama Iqbal, Aziz Bhatti, Cantt, Samanabad, Gulberg and Shalimar.
The lockdown will stay in impact until August 12.
On this interval:
– Markets, purchasing malls, eating places, places of work (private and non-private) shall remained closed.
– There might be a whole ban on motion to and from areas by private and non-private transport. One individual per car might transfer in between exempted services.
– There might be a ban on all social, non secular or different gatherings at any public or non-public place.
– Pharmacies, medical tales, medical services, vaccination centres, petrol pumps, oil depots, tandoors, bakeries, grocery outlets, milk and dairy outlets, candy outlets, vegetable and fruit outlets, meat outlets, e-commerce, postal and courier companies, utility companies (electrical energy, pure gasoline, web, mobile) might be allowed to function 24 hours, 7 days per week.
– Giant departmental shops might have grocery and pharmacy sections open.
– Take away and residential supply from eating places allowed.
For different data, check out the detailed order under: