- Former Take a look at cricketer Iqbal Qasim advises Pakistan group on the way to go about third day of first Take a look at match towards South Africa
- Applauds Fawad Alam’s classical 109
- Says Pakistan can nonetheless improve their lead as Hasan Ali is on the crease
KARACHI: Former chief selector Iqbal Qasim has some ideas for the Pakistan cricket group on its third day of the primary Take a look at towards South Africa.
He warned that if the guests bat nicely and set a goal of round 25, it will turn out to be a problem for Pakistan.
The previous Take a look at cricketer applauded Fawad Alam’s classical 109 and gave credit score to Azhar Ali, Faheem Ashraf and Muhammad Rizwan for taking part in useful knocks and bringing Pakistan again into the match.
Learn former chief selector Iqbal Qasim’s recommendation to Pakistan on day 2
The previous left-arm spinner termed the primary session “decisive as a result of it was then that Azhar and Fawad needed to consolidate the innings”. He said Fawad’s patient knock was a treat to watch.
“Pakistan can still enhance their lead as Hasan Ali is on the crease and he is capable of playing some big shots.”
“Both Yasir Shah and Nauman Ali could prove lethal given the spin-friendly condition of this pitch,” he added.
Listed here are some his ideas:
- Pakistan ought to have spinners working from each ends if the pitch begins turning.
- Create strain for South African batsmen by deploying shut fielders and attempt to pressure them to make errors.
- Pakistan captain Babar Azam ought to deploy spinners after first hour of South Africa’s second innings.
- He stated that after getting 100-125 runs lead, Pakistan ought to get the Proteas out for round 250 so the hosts do not need to chase an enormous goal.
The primary Take a look at match between Pakistan and South Africa is underway in Karachi and followers can’t be extra excited. As a result of coronavirus pandemic, the stands are empty however there are thousands and thousands watching at house.