- ECP begins issuing nomination papers forward of Senate election
- Contact particulars and addresses of the place candidates can get nominations papers have been offered by the ECP
- ECP has suggested all political events and candidates to connect get together tickets whereas submitting nomination papers
ISLAMABAD: The Election Fee of Pakistan plans to announce the plan for the Senate election on February 11.
It has began distributing nomination papers to potential candidates.
Nomination papers for the 2 seats of the Federal Capital Territory will be taken from the ECP Secretariat on the Constitutional Avenue in Islamabad, whereas nomination papers for provincial seats can be found on the workplaces of the involved provincial election commissioner.
Learn extra: ECP declares date for native authorities polls in KP, Punjab
The contact particulars and addresses of the provincial election commissioner workplaces are:
- Punjab: 10 Courtroom Avenue in Lahore (042-99212856)
- Sindh: Block No 44-A Freeway Iraq President in Karachi (021-99204694)
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Peshawar Golf Membership Gate No 2 on Shami Street in Peshawar Cantt (091-9222475)
- Balochistan: Bergenza Villas, Avenue No 1 close to Zarghoon Street in Quetta (081-9203248)
ECP has suggested all political events and candidates to connect get together tickets whereas submitting nomination papers.
Impartial candidates, nevertheless, can not connect get together tickets.
Learn extra: PDM to finalise technique for Senate elections, lengthy march in the present day
Candidates have been requested to arrange a particular account for this objective at any department of any scheduled financial institution for his or her election bills and point out the account quantity on their nomination papers.
The restrict of election bills for a candidate is mounted at Rs 1.5 million.